Sitters - we've recently released a new feature where you can keep track of your Sitter Stats and see how you're doing on UrbanSitter in regards to three categories: booking requests, availability updates, and cancellations/no-shows. Your stats reflect your sitter activity within the last 90 days, are only visible to you, and do not appear to parents or other sitters. We encourage you to aim for Excellent ratings to boost your profile's visibility and get more jobs! The better your stats, the more likely you are to get booked!
You can access these stats on your Home Page under 'Your Stats - Last 90 Days.' This will give you a brief overview of your sitter standing including stat category and your current rating for that category. Click 'See More About Your Stats' for a full report and tips!
The three categories included in your Sitter Stats are:
- Booking Response Rate: are you responding to booking and interview requests in a timely manner, or are you letting them expire without accepting or declining?
- Last Calendar Update: are you keeping your sitter Calendar up to date, or are you missing out on jobs because you don't show any availability?
- Concerning Cancellations / No-Shows: are you standing by your accepted bookings and job commitments, or are you cancelling last minute (or not showing up at all)?
It's important to maintain your Stats with great ratings as they show your success as a reliable UrbanSitter. Each category will display your current rating for that category- either Excellent, Needs work, or Problematic.
- An Excellent rating means: You're responding to booking and interview requests promptly and not letting them expire, you've added or edited availability on your Calendar within the last 7 days, or you haven't had any problematic cancellations or no-shows. Keep up the great work!
- A Needs work rating means: You've let some booking or interview requests expire without accepting or declining, you haven't updated your availability within a couple of weeks, or you've had a problematic cancellation or no-show. You could use a little help!
- A Problematic rating means: You've let too many booking or interview requests expire without a response, you haven't updated your Calendar in over two weeks, or you've had several problematic cancellations or no-shows. Uh oh! Time to shape up your stats.
Here's an example of one sitter's Stats:
'Needs work' or 'Problematic' rating? Check out these useful tips to boost your rating!
- Bookings: If you aren't available for a booking, don't let the request expire! If you decline, you can always send a message to the parent explaining. It's a nice touch to keep you in mind for future bookings! Check your Bookings tab for requests under Active Bookings.
- Calendar: Parents search for sitters by availability, so aim to update or confirm your calendar twice a week to be booked accurately and avoid requests when you're not available! Also, check your Calendar and Account Settings to manage when parents can send you booking requests.
- Cancellations: All last-minute cancellations and no-shows are reviewed by our team and are marked as concerning. Action may be taken on your account if you show a habit of unreliability. Parents need trustworthy and reliable sitters, so please be familiar with our Reliability Policy!
'Excellent' rating? Awesome! Here are some more Pro Tips to keep your ratings high:
- Bookings: Always send a follow up message to the parent for each request, even if the request expires. This will maintain your Excellent rating!
- Calendar: Keep updating your availability on consistent basis according to your bookings and personal commitments - parents love organized sitters!
- Cancellations: If you must cancel, cancel with as much advance notice as possible - and be sure to keep our Reliability Policy in mind for all bookings and interviews.
Please note that as your Sitter Stats is a brand new feature, it may take a little while for your stats to fully update.