Use Search to browse all caregivers in your area and filter by distance, rate, special skills, and more. Favorite them for later or view their profile for specific experience and availability. You can message, book, or interview from Search or save your search and get notified of new matches.
Search and filter results
Add filters to fine-tune your caregiver search. To get started,
- Type: filter by time commitment (occasional, part-time, or full-time caregivers)
- Location: defaults to your profile location, or you can search in another area
- Works with: filter by care type (children, seniors, pets, or household services)
- Sort by: sort results by best match, lowest rate, most reviews, or connected to me
For a one-time need, click the calendar button to filter caregiver availability by the specific date and time you’re looking for. Additional filters include: maximum rate per hour, languages spoken by caregiver, teaching skills, and special experience or situations they’re willing to help with.
Get in touch with a good fit
Favorite for later, message to start a conversation, or book a job or interview with a caregiver straight from Search. You’ll see a snapshot of each caregiver’s experience, or click their photo to see their full profile, availability, social connections, and reviews.
Save search and get notified of new matches
You can save your part- or full-time search and get notified when new caregivers meet your criteria. Once you’ve got your basic filters set,
- Click Save Search
- Name your search (such as “MWF Dog walker” or “After-school babysitter”)
- Choose if you want to get notified of new matches via email
- Click Save
Your search will be saved to your Saved Searches where you can view your matches or edit or delete your search at any time.
- When browsing, click for more options for getting in touch
- Hover over profile badges to explore caregiver stats like response time, repeat families, and more
- On the app, tap Find to start your search and tap More to access your Saved Searches