Each family you've connected with on UrbanSitter will appear as a "card" that's a quick view of their profile and your working relationship with them.
You can also easily access your previous booking details and messages with a family by clicking the details under their profile picture.
Here's what you can do to manage a family on a web or mobile web browser:
- favorite: click the heart icon in the bottom right corner of their photo to mark them as a favorite. This moves the family to 'Favorited'. Unclick to remove them from your favorites.
- add a note: click to add a note to this family's profile that only you can see - such as the kids' names and habits, or any specific information you want to remember about the family for your next booking! Adding a note does not send the note to the parent.
- add a booking: click the button to create a new booking you and the parent have agreed upon. It's best to keep all bookings on UrbanSitter to stay organized!
- hide: click the drop down arrow, then 'Hide Availability' to hide your availability from this family so they can't book you. This moves the family to 'Hidden'. Click 'Show Availability' to re-show your availability to this family.
- report: click the drop down arrow, then 'Report' to flag their account to Support.
|To learn more about hiding your availability from a family, click here.||To learn more about reporting or flagging an account to Support, click here.|
Here's how to manage a family on the iPhone app. Tap the arrow to display the menu:
Here's how to manage a family on the Android app. Tap the icon to display the menu: