To check the status of your background check, you can access Checkr's Candidate Portal. Here, you can also dispute your results, provide certain information if needed, and request a copy when your check is complete. Please note Checkr will store your completed background check for six months. If you need assistance with an old check, please contact their support team.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the status of my background check?
- Why is my profile hidden?
- Profile Photo Requirements: How to select and upload a great profile picture
- What is a profile video?
- What are parents looking for in the "About Me" section of my profile?
- How do I request recommendations from families I've previously worked for?