If your benefit includes Out of Network Care, you can hire caregivers outside of the UrbanSitter platform, such as day care or after-school care, and effortlessly get reimbursed from your organization.
How to start
How to submit for reimbursement
- Book your preferred Out of Network Care Provider.
- Pay the provider directly for services rendered. Retain the receipt, if available, to submit along with the form at the bottom of the page.
- Submit this form to email@example.com within 60 calendar days of the care service. Exceptions must be pre-approved by your HR team.
- Once your request is approved, you will be sent a link to set up a Stripe Connect account. This allows you to securely connect an external bank account to receive your reimbursement. This step is not required if you already have a Stripe Connect account with UrbanSitter.
- You will receive your ACH reimbursement to your external bank account via Stripe Connect 2-4 calendar weeks after the form is approved and your Stripe Connect account set up is complete.
- Your reimbursement amount will be limited to either the maximum daily reimbursement amount or the balance remaining on your Care Credit Allowance (if applicable).
If you’re unsure of your eligibility or want to learn more, please contact our Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.