Your job or interview booking will have a status of Pending, Accepted, Declined, Expired, Closed, Canceled, or Completed. You can access a list of all your bookings on your Bookings page.
- A family sends a caregiver a job or interview request for the caregiver to accept or decline: Pending
- The caregiver declines the request: Declined
- The caregiver did not accept or decline the request within the allotted time frame: Expired
- The request was sent out to other caregivers and another caregiver accepted the request: Closed
- The caregiver accepts the request so the booking is confirmed by both parties: Accepted
- Either the caregiver or family cancels the booking after accepting: Canceled
- The booking time passes and payment is initiated: Completed
If your booking has a cash payment method, the status will automatically update from Accepted to Completed with no further action or payment required. If your booking has a credit payment method, after the end time passes the booking page will indicate payment is in process, like so:
Please note that some bookings may require up to fifteen minutes to show a Completed status even if the booking has already been completed in real-time. For example, a booking completed at 6:15 pm may not switch to Completed until 6:30 pm.