To get paid for bookings via direct deposit, caregivers are prompted to confirm their hours worked in order to calculate the payment and bill the family. Make sure to only confirm your hours worked if you completed the job and are expecting a direct deposit.
To confirm your hours worked, go to your booking after the end time passes:
- Click Confirm Hours
- Under Are you expecting payment for this job? select Yes, expecting bank deposit
- Adjust start and end date and time to actual hours worked, not original booking time
- Click Confirm
The family will be notified and review the payment total, add an optional tip, and submit your payment.
How long will it take to receive my payment?
After the family submits your payment, you should receive it in under 2 minutes using Instant Payout or in 3-5 business days using Standard Payout. In case the family hasn’t submitted your payment within 24 hours after you confirm, your payment will be paid out automatically except in the following circumstances:
- The confirmed hours exceed the originally booked hours by 3 hours or more
- The booking occurred more than 2 weeks ago
- The booking was manually updated by our Support Team
- The booking was an interview
What if my job was canceled or I was paid in cash instead?
To avoid payment problems, caregivers have the ability to stop a credit payment if a booking was canceled or paid in cash. Confirming hours for bookings that were not completed or already paid can cause the family to be overcharged and action taken on your account.
If a family paid you at the end of the booking via cash/check/payment transfer app instead, under Are you expecting payment for this job? select No, I was paid cash. Make sure to click Confirm to cancel the credit payment.
If the job or interview was canceled, select No, I canceled this job or No, family canceled depending on the situation. Make sure to click Confirm to cancel the credit payment.
Confirming hours tips
- Have your preferred payout method selected before confirming hours
- Confirm your start and end time accurately and don't over-confirm
- Interview bookings don’t require you to confirm hours, so if you were paid in cash or it was canceled email Member Services as soon as possible to cancel the payment
If you have any questions about your payment, or haven't received payment when expected, please feel free to email Member Services at email@example.com.