Sitters can receive direct deposit payments for care jobs and interviews via Instant Payout. All you need is a valid debit card to receive payments instantly to your associated bank account (up to 1-2 minutes on average). Instant Payouts charge a $2 fee per payout, which is automatically deducted from the deposit total. If your payment was paid out using Instant Payout, the payment total listed in the email notification and on your Transactions page will reflect the $2 fee (i.e. A $49 payment will appear as $47).
Sitters can also receive payments via Standard Payout which takes 3-5 business days (learn more here). How you choose your payout method is up to you! You can always switch back and forth, but make sure to do so before confirming your hours.
To set up Instant Payout, go to your Payment & Payout page on the web (Payout Method screen on the app) and select Instant Payout.Then add your debit card information and SSN, then accept the Payment Terms and tap Save. Once successful, your information will be saved like so:
From this screen, you can switch to using Standard Payout by tapping the Switch to Instant Payouts button. You will need to remove your debit card first in order to add your bank account information.
Credit payments are paid out using the payout method selected on your Payment & Payout page, so be sure to have your preferred method selected before confirming your hours! To learn more about confirming your hours, read our FAQ: Confirming hours & cash payments
Each payment paid out via Instant Payout is subject to a $2 fee which is automatically deducted from the deposit total. Most Instant Payouts are deposited to your bank account within 1-2 minutes, but depending on your bank, it may take up to 2 hours. You can even receive Instant Payouts on weekends & holidays!
To ensure that sitters are paid in a timely manner, your payment will be paid out 24 hours after you confirm hours in the event the parent hasn't confirmed yet except in the following circumstances:
- The confirmed hours exceed the originally booked hours by 3 hours or more
- The booking occurred more than 2 weeks ago
- The booking was manually updated by our Support Team
- The booking was an interview
If you have any questions about your payment, or haven't received payment when expected, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Instant payout requirements & tips:
- Requires a valid debit card from a participating U.S. bank, not a prepaid debit card or credit card
- Remember: your payment will be initiated after the parent submits your payment, not after you confirm hours
- Before confirming your hours, make sure you have the correct payout method selected!
- Payments paid out using Instant Payout cannot be canceled and switched to Standard Payout, and vice versa
- If you aren't able to add your debit card, your bank may not support Instant Payout. You're welcome to receive payments via Standard Payout instead!