Caregivers can get paid for credit bookings via Standard Payout or Instant Payout. Add your debit card to receive direct deposits instantly to your bank account (up to 1-2 minutes on average, but may take up to 2 hours). Instant Payouts charge a $2 fee per payment that is automatically deducted from the deposit total and will be reflected on each payment on your Transactions page.
To set up Instant Payout,
- Go to your Payment & Payout page
- Select Instant Payouts
- Add your debit card information and last 4 of SSN
- Accept the terms
- Click Use Instant Payouts
After you confirm your hours worked and the family submits your payment, payments will deposit instantly but might take up to 2 hours depending on bank or connectivity issues. Learn more about confirming your hours and when to expect payment here.
Instant payout requirements & tips:
- Requires a valid debit card from a participating U.S. bank, not a prepaid debit card or credit card
- Check with your bank to see if they support Instant Payouts if you aren’t able to add your debit card
- Remember: your payment will be initiated after the family submits your payment, not after you confirm hours
- Payments paid out using Instant Payout cannot be canceled and switched to Standard Payout, and vice versa, so make sure you have the correct payout method before confirming your hours