Caregivers can get paid for credit bookings via Standard Payout or Instant Payout. Add your debit card to receive direct deposits instantly to your bank account (up to 1-2 minutes on average, but may take up to 2 hours). Instant Payouts charge a $2 fee per payment that is automatically deducted from the deposit total and will be reflected on each payment on your Transactions page.
To set up Instant Payout,
- Go to your Payment & Payout page
- Select Instant Payouts
- Add your debit card information and last 4 of SSN
- Accept the terms
- Click Use Instant Payouts
After you confirm your hours worked and the family submits your payment, payments will deposit instantly but might take up to 2 hours depending on bank or connectivity issues. Learn more about confirming your hours and when to expect payment here.
Instant payout requirements & tips:
- Requires a valid debit card from a participating U.S. bank, not a prepaid debit card or credit card
- Check with your bank to see if they support Instant Payouts if you aren’t able to add your debit card
- Remember: your payment will be initiated after the family submits your payment, not after you confirm hours
- Payments paid out using Instant Payout cannot be canceled and switched to Standard Payout, and vice versa, so make sure you have the correct payout method before confirming your hours
Article is closed for comments.