How do I purchase a Collective Go™ plan?
To purchase your plan(s) navigate to this form and submit a request. Our Member Services team will then follow-up with you via email to provide you with the information needed to activate your plan. Once your plan is active, you will receive a badge on your UrbanSitter profile which indicates you are participating in the program.
How much does Collective Go™ cost?
Collective Go™ costs $70/year for an individual plan; $65/year for family plans of 2 or more individuals. This does not include the cost of any testing that the individual completes. You may include sitters and family members 18 years and older in their family plan.
How do I access Collective Go™?
You can access the Collective Go™ via the website, Apple App Store, or Google Play Store. You can access the web-version of Collective Go™ at https://go.collectivehealth.com/ on your phone, tablet, or computer.
To log in and create an account:
- Download the app or access the product via https://go.collectivehealth.com/
- Following the onboarding instructions
- Insert your full name
- Insert your date of birth
- Insert your email address
- Create a strong password, unique to Collective Go™. You will need to complete an email verification that will be delivered to your inbox. Once verification is complete, you can move forward.
- Insert your Company Activation Code (provided by UrbanSitter upon purchase. This code will be the same for everyone in the organization — do not share it outside your organization.
- Insert your Unique ID provided by UrbanSitter upon purchase.
What do I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page and follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I cancel my Collective Go™ plan?
Contact email@example.com to cancel your Collective Go™ plan. The Collective Go™ Enroll badge will be removed from your UrbanSitter profile. Please note, purchases are non-refundable.
What can I do if I need more help with Collective Go™?
As part of Collective Go™, Collective Health is offering Collective Go™ Support. Collective Go™ Support Associates will be on call to provide technical guidance for navigating the site, accessing the app, or uploading your test results. They are there for you Monday-Friday, 7AM - 4PM PST.
For all COVID-19 testing questions, or questions specific to your results, you’ll need to reach directly to your test or lab provider.
- What is Collective Go™?
- Using Collective Go™ with UrbanSitter
- How do I contact Collective Go™ Support?
- Coronavirus Precautions and Resources