How do I access Collective Go™?
You can access the Collective Go™ via the website, Apple App Store, or Google Play Store. You can access the web-version of Collective Go™ at https://go.collectivehealth.com/ on your phone, tablet, or computer.
To log in and create an account:
- Download the app or access the product via https://go.collectivehealth.com/
- Following the onboarding instructions
- Insert your full name
- Insert your date of birth
- Insert your email address
- Create a strong password, unique to Collective Go™. You will need to complete an email verification that will be delivered to your inbox. Once verification is complete, you can move forward.
- Insert your Company Activation Code (provided by UrbanSitter upon purchase. This code will be the same for everyone in the organization — do not share it outside your organization.
- Insert your Unique ID provided by UrbanSitter upon purchase.
What do I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page and follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I cancel my Collective Go™ plan?
Contact email@example.com to cancel your Collective Go™ plan. The Collective Go™ Enroll badge will be removed from your UrbanSitter profile. Please note, purchases are non-refundable.
What can I do if I need more help with Collective Go™?
As part of Collective Go™, Collective Health is offering Collective Go™ Support. Collective Go™ Support Associates will be on call to provide technical guidance for navigating the site, accessing the app, or uploading your test results. They are there for you Monday-Friday, 7AM - 4PM PST.
For all COVID-19 testing questions, or questions specific to your results, you’ll need to reach directly to your test or lab provider.
- What is Collective Go™?
- Using Collective Go™ with UrbanSitter
- How do I contact Collective Go™ Support?
- Coronavirus Precautions and Resources