Caregivers can get paid for bookings via Instant Payout or Standard Payout. Add your bank account to receive direct deposits within 3-5 business days. There is no fee to use Standard Payouts.
To set up Standard Payout,
- Go to your Payment & Payout page
- Select Standard Payouts
- Add your bank account information and last 4 of SSN
- Accept the terms
- Click Use Standard Payouts
After you confirm your hours worked and the family submits your payment, payments will be deposited to your account in 3-5 days. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays & Sundays or certain corporate/bank holidays. Learn more about confirming your hours and when to expect payment here.
Note: our system may lump multiple Standard Payouts together into one payout to your bank account if they fall within the same 3-5 business day period. You can always check your Transactions page for individual payment totals.
Standard Payout requirements & tips:
- Requires a valid U.S. bank account, checking or savings, and your SSN
- When entering your bank account, make sure to use your electronic routing number
- Remember: your payment will be initiated after the family submits your payment, not after you confirm hours
- Payments paid out using Standard Payout cannot be canceled and switched to Instant Payout, and vice versa, so make sure you have the correct payout method before confirming your hours