Caregivers can receive direct deposit payments for care jobs and interviews via Standard Payout. You need a valid bank account and will receive payments within 3-5 business days. There is no transaction fee to receive payments via Standard Payout - you will receive the full payment total as listed in the email notification and on your Transactions page!
Caregivers can also receive payments via Instant Payout for a small transaction fee (learn more here). How you choose your payout method is up to you! You can always switch back and forth, but make sure to do so before confirming your hours.
To set up Standard Payout, go to your Payment & Payout page on the web (Payout Method screen on the app) and select Standard Payout.Then add your bank account information (checking or savings account) and SSN, then accept the Payment Terms and tap Save. Once successful, your information will be saved like so: If you want to try Instant Payout, tap the Switch to Instant Payouts button. You will need to remove your bank account information first in order to add your debit card.
Credit payments are paid out using the payout method selected on your Payment & Payout page, so be sure to have your preferred method selected before confirming your hours! To learn more about confirming your hours, read our FAQ: Confirming hours & cash payments
After you confirm hours and the family submits your payment, a Standard Payout typically takes 3-5 business days to land in your bank account. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays & Sundays or certain corporate/bank holidays such as Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Note: our system may lump multiple Standard Payouts together into one payout if they fall within the same 3-5 business day period (that way you aren't waiting to get paid 3-5 business days after each individual booking!) You can always check your Transactions page for individual payment totals.
To ensure that caregivers are paid in a timely manner, your payment will be paid out 24 hours after you confirm hours in the event the family hasn't confirmed yet except in the following circumstances:
- The confirmed hours exceed the originally booked hours by 3 hours or more
- The booking occurred more than 2 weeks ago
- The booking was manually updated by Member Services
- The booking was an interview
If you have any questions about your payment, or haven't received payment by the 5th business day, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Standard Payout requirements & tips:
- Requires a valid U.S. bank account, checking or savings, and your SSN
- When entering your bank account, make sure to use your electronic routing number
- Remember: your payment will be initiated after the family submits your payment, not after you confirm hours
- Before confirming your hours, make sure you have the correct payout method selected!
- Payments paid out using Standard Payout cannot be canceled and switched to Instant Payout, and vice versa