Caregivers can get paid for bookings via Instant Payout or Standard Payout. Add your bank account to receive direct deposits within 3-5 business days. There is no fee to use Standard Payouts.
To set up Standard Payout,
- Go to your Payment & Payout page
- Select Standard Payouts
- Add your bank account information and last 4 of SSN
- Accept the terms
- Click Use Standard Payouts
After you confirm your hours worked and the family submits your payment, payments will be deposited to your account in 3-5 days. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays & Sundays or certain corporate/bank holidays. Learn more about confirming your hours and when to expect payment here.
Note: our system may lump multiple Standard Payouts together into one payout to your bank account if they fall within the same 3-5 business day period. You can always check your Transactions page for individual payment totals.
Standard Payout requirements & tips:
- Requires a valid U.S. bank account, checking or savings, and your SSN
- When entering your bank account, make sure to use your electronic routing number
- Remember: your payment will be initiated after the family submits your payment, not after you confirm hours
- Payments paid out using Standard Payout cannot be canceled and switched to Instant Payout, and vice versa, so make sure you have the correct payout method before confirming your hours
Article is closed for comments.