Sometimes direct deposit payments can fail due to incorrect information or a location or bank issue. If your direct deposit fails, you will be notified via email and on UrbanSitter and the booking page will prompt you to update your information. Then,
- Click Update Direct Deposit
- Update your direct deposit information
- Email Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can reinitiate your payment
Credit bookings are deposited using the payout method selected on your Payment & Payout page, either Instant Payout (to your debit card in under 2 minutes for a $2 fee) or Standard Payout (to your bank account in 3-5 business days). You can always switch back and forth, but make sure to do so before confirming your hours.
Direct deposit requirements
- Instant Payout requires a valid debit card from a participating U.S. bank
- Standard Payout requires a valid U.S. bank account, checking or savings
- When entering your bank account, make sure to use your electronic routing number
- Both payout methods require your SSN
Article is closed for comments.