Reviews allow us to ensure a great experience for both families and caregivers. We asked caregivers what would make them more confident in accepting jobs. The ability to review families was their #1 request to help build trust!
After completing a booking on UrbanSitter, caregivers will be able to submit a review of their booking experience. If the booking was not scheduled through UrbanSitter, or the booking is expired, declined, canceled, or hasn't been completed yet, the caregiver will not be able to submit a review. Reviews comprise of yes or no feedback categories and an optional comment. The yes or no feedback is visible on your profile, and the private comment is only visible to Support. Please rest assured that there are no questions that reveal personal or identifiable information about minors.
Caregivers tell us that they prefer working with and returning to families who:
- Respect their time
- Accurately describe job duties
- Pay based on booking agreements
- Genuine: base the review off of firsthand experience and not hearsay.
- Factual: based on what happened, not using exaggerations, generalizations, or assumptions.
- Thoughtful: provide useful information so fellow caregivers can make fair and educated decisions.