If you’re having trouble logging into your account, follow these steps:
- Check your internet connection, cache, and cookies and update your device to the latest version (including the app)
- If you signed up via Facebook, Google, or Sign in with Apple, log in this way
- If you signed up via email, make sure you’re using the same email address you signed up with
- Reset your password if necessary by logging in and clicking Forgot your password?
Tip: If you originally signed up via LinkedIn, follow the steps to reset your password as this feature has been removed.
If you see these error messages,
- "User does not exist" - you may have used a different email address to sign up
- "Your account has been deactivated" - your account was deactivated. To reactivate, email us
If you still need help, feel free to email Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, urbansitter.com and the UrbanSitter app are not accessible under most IP addresses located outside of the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience and welcome you to return when you're back in the United States!