If you are not able to access your UrbanSitter account, here are some troubleshooting questions and tips we welcome you to try:
- If you're seeing a "User does not exist" error message, you may have registered for your UrbanSitter account with a different email address. Try a previous email address!
- Did you originally register via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google? If so, please log in through this account.
- If you're successful, once you've logged in create a password on your Account Settings page so you can log in with an email/password combination.
- If you're not successful, create a new password from our homepage (UrbanSitter.com) by clicking 'Log in' > 'Forgot password?' then entering your account's email address. Reset your password following the instructions sent via email.
- If you're on a web browser, please try the following:
- Clear out your browser's cache and cookies and try again.
- Check your computer for any updates, and restart if needed.
- Try using a different browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer depending on your system.
Alternatively, you may find it easier to access your account from the UrbanSitter app! Download it here:
If all else fails, please feel free to email our Member Services team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!