If you are not able to access your UrbanSitter account, here are some troubleshooting questions and tips we welcome you to try:
- If you're seeing an "User does not exist" error message, you may have registered for your UrbanSitter account with a different email address. Try a previous email address!
- If you're seeing an "Your account has been deactivated" error message, you won't be able to log in. To reactivate, contact us!
- Did you originally register via Facebook or Google? If so, please log in through this social account.
- If you're successful, once you've logged in create a password on your Account Settings page so you can log in with an email/password combination.
- If you're not successful, create a new password from our homepage (UrbanSitter.com) by clicking 'Log in' > 'Forgot password?' then entering your account's email address. Reset your password following the instructions sent via email.
- Did you originally register via LinkedIn? As this feature has recently been removed, moving forward you won't be able to log in using your LinkedIn account. Follow the steps above to reset your password.
- Did you register using Sign in with Apple using your Apple ID? If so, you must log in this way too. For more information, read this FAQ.
- If you're on a web browser, please try the following:
- Clear out your browser's cache and cookies and try again.
- Check your computer for any updates, and restart if needed.
- Try using a different browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer depending on your system.
If all else fails, please feel free to email our Member Services team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!