After completing a booking with a new family or care seeker, share your experience with a review. In an online community, reviews help caregivers feel confident knowing more of what to expect when vetting new families. While reviewing is optional, we know that other caregivers can benefit from seeing the combined reviews of caregivers who have previously worked for the family or care seeker.
To review a family,
- Go to their profile (click on profile picture)
- Scroll to Caregiver Feedback and click See more
- Click Review
- Select if you would recommend other caregivers to work with them, they weren’t a good fit for you, or you wouldn’t recommend them to any caregiver
- Select yes or no for each category: whether they respected your time, accurately described job duties, and paid based on booking agreements
- Select if you want your review to be public or private
- Click Submit
If you indicate you wouldn’t recommend the care seeker to other caregivers, you can write a comment sent privately to Member Services. Our team evaluates all negative reviews and will follow up accordingly. You can always return to the family’s profile and edit a portion of it at any time, and we encourage you to do so to reflect new experiences.
Note: uncompleted bookings or bookings not scheduled through UrbanSitter will not allow the caregiver to submit a review. Reviews should focus on the caregiver’s experience with the individual seeking care (the parent, pet or home owner, etc.) and not provide any personal or identifiable information about minors.