Upload a friendly and professional photo to your caregiver profile you would use to represent yourself for any job opportunity. Your photo should accurately represent who you are and how you look today and not include other people or distorting filters. Caregivers must have a profile photo that meets the following requirements in order to be approved and start booking jobs.
To update your profile photo, go to your profile > profile picture > click Change Photo.
Your photo should:
- Only include yourself (any faces should be blurred out, especially children, but pets are OK)
- Represent who you are today
- Be well-lit and clearly identify you
- Be friendly, inviting, and professional
Your photo should not:
- Include wearing sunglasses, obscuring hats, or face masks (aside from religious or cultural headwear)
- Be taken from too far away
- Have heavy editing or distorting filters
- Show unprofessional or controversial behavior
Examples of great profile photos:
Examples of not-so-great profile photos that won't be approved:
Article is closed for comments.