Add a video to your caregiver profile so families can get to know you before booking. Profile videos are a great way to show your credibility and skills as a caregiver and start building trust in the vetting process. Caregivers with videos book at least twice as many jobs as those without!
To upload a profile video,
Once uploaded, your video will be reviewed by our team and added to our profile within 24 hours. Videos that don't meet the guidelines will not be approved and you will be notified via email.
What to do and say in your video:
- Talk about your caregiving experience, skills, personality, hobbies, and what you want families to know about you
- Practice what you're going to say and take a few deep breaths beforehand
- Smile and speak clearly
- Be in a well-lit area where your face is clearly visible
- Feel free to speak in a language other than English, but please include subtitles or a verbal translation
- Be yourself and have fun!
- Answer questions such as:
- What caregiving experience do you have, and for how long?
- What personal qualities make you a great caregiver?
- What caregiving services do you have to offer?
- What do you love about being a caregiver?
- Do you have any preferences or expectations for families?
What not to do or say in your video:
- Don't have anyone else in your video, including children. Pets are ok!
- For your privacy and safety, don't mention your last name or contact information
- Don't add special effects or filters or anything obstructs your face
- Don't include spam, advertising, content that endorses illegal activity, irrelevant commentary, or inappropriate language
- Don't attempt to impersonate another person
Quick facts and tips:
- Standard video formats are supported, including .mov, .flv, .mp4, . avi, and .wmv
- Videos should be no less than 8 seconds and no more than 2 minutes long
- You may have to grant us permissions to access your video on your device
- A profile video is not necessary to be approved, but highly recommended
Article is closed for comments.