If the charge for your caregiver payment failed, you will be notified via email and the booking page will prompt you to update your credit card information.
- On the booking page, click Update credit card information or go to your Payment page
- Remove saved card if necessary
- Add credit card information, accept the terms, then click Add credit card
- Return to the booking page
- Click Confirm hours and pay
Unlike membership fees, credit payments to caregivers are not automatically reprocessed once you update credit card information. If we are ultimately unable to collect the funds for a payment, your account may be temporarily put on hold.
If you have any questions about a payment or disagree with the hours your caregiver confirmed, please email Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.