Here at UrbanSitter, the community of families and sitters have expressed these shared expectations:
- Be respectful in communication to all members (both in-person and via messaging). UrbanSitter supports a diverse community of users of different beliefs, races, religions, genders, etc. and we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any form.
- Maintain clear expectations regarding caregiving duties and tasks
- Be prompt for jobs and interviews - both start and end times
- Adhere to booking and payment agreements upon arranging
- Provide safe, clean environments for children, seniors, pets, families, and caregivers
- Follow local, state, and federal laws
- Special job circumstances should be previously discussed, arranged, and approved by both parties. Examples of these circumstances include:
- Additional attendants at the booking
- Additional compensation or reimbursement
- Special care requirements
- Legal requirements
UrbanSitter's Community Guidelines, Reliability Policy, and Terms of Service are in place in order to safeguard and maintain the safety, integrity, reliability, and quality of the UrbanSitter platform. Members are able to flag other members who are in violation of these policies for our team to review and take action accordingly. We expect professionalism, responsibility, and mutual respect from our members and we reserve the right to remove members who violate these terms. Due to the nature of the UrbanSitter service, we err on the side of caution when compelled to make these decisions.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Member Services Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.