Here at UrbanSitter, we rely on our community of parents and sitters to abide by these shared expectations:
- Be respectful of everyone in our community
- Be prompt for bookings - start and end times
- Adhere to booking and payment agreements upon arranging
- Provide safe, clean environments for children, parents, and caregivers
- Follow local, state, and federal laws
- Special booking circumstances should be previously discussed, arranged, and approved by both parties. Examples of such circumstances include:
- Additional attendants
- Additional compensation
- Special care requirements
- Legal requirements
For more information, please review our Reliability Policy and our Terms of Service. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team by emailing email@example.com.
To protect the member experience on UrbanSitter, UrbanSitter reserves the right, in its full discretion, to take corrective action on members' accounts. Our reliability policy is in place in order to maintain the quality of the UrbanSitter platform and to ensure that members can trust the reliability of others.
While we recognize that life does happen, members deemed to be unreliable may have action taken on their account, including permanent account closure. These members would be removed from UrbanSitter for being in violation of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.