Here at UrbanSitter, we rely on the community of parents and sitters to abide by these shared expectations:
- Be respectful in communication to all members (both in-person and via messaging)
- Maintain clear expectations regarding childcare duties and tasks
- Be prompt for bookings - start and end times
- Adhere to booking and payment agreements upon arranging
- Provide safe, clean environments for children, parents, and caregivers
- Follow local, state, and federal laws
- Special booking circumstances should be previously discussed, arranged, and approved by both parties. Examples of such circumstances include:
- Additional attendants
- Additional compensation or reimbursement
- Special care requirements
- Legal requirements
Our Community Guidelines, Reliability Policy, and Terms of Service are in place in order to safeguard and maintain the safety, quality, reliability, and integrity of the UrbanSitter platform. Members are able to flag other members who are in violation of these policies. To protect the member experience on UrbanSitter, UrbanSitter reserves the right, in its full discretion, to take corrective and/or permanent action on member accounts for being in violation of these terms.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Member Services Team by emailing email@example.com.