If you’re planning a party or a big event, you may wish to book more than one caregiver for the job. Send the same job request to as many caregivers as you like and remaining requests will close once enough caregivers accept. The limit is 10 caregivers per job.
To book multiple caregivers for the same job,
- Send a one-time booking request (for a certain date and time) to the first caregiver
- Send the same request (with the same date and time) to the second caregiver
- When asked if you want to book the first caregiver who accepts your job, click No, I need more than one caregiver
- Select how many caregivers you need (up to 10)
- Send the same booking request to as many caregivers as you like
Make sure to send (at least) as many booking requests as you need caregivers. It’s okay to send more requests than you need because any remaining requests will automatically close when the selected number of caregivers accept. For example, if you select 5 caregivers and send out 7 requests, the last two pending requests will close when the fifth caregiver accepts your booking request.
Go to your active bookings and click Request for … caregivers to see a summary of your requests and which caregivers have accepted, declined, or not yet responded.
Please email email@example.com with any issues when booking multiple caregivers.
Article is closed for comments.