It’s easy to set up a recurring schedule or request a caregiver for multiple dates at the same time. Families can book a caregiver for multiple jobs in the same request.
To book a caregiver for multiple jobs or dates,
- Go to the caregiver’s profile and click Request a booking
- Select the type of care you need: child care, senior care, pet care, or household services
- Where asked when you need this care, select On a recurring basis
- Select start date and end date (the date range of your recurring job)
- Select which days of the week to send requests and start and end times per day, then click Next, confirm dates
- Deselect any dates you don’t need care for then click Next
- Add a job description and payment and location details, including rate (hourly or flat) and payment method
- Click Book
Your caregiver will be notified and be able to accept or decline each job request. Jobs booked via credit will prompt payment for each job, so you may wish to send requests for once or twice a week if you’re paying your caregiver on a recurring schedule. Learn more about paying caregivers via credit card here.
Note: the date range of multiple booking requests can span a maximum of 12 weeks.
Article is closed for comments.